Starting on JUNE 1, 2021, the Town Office is open as per the Town’s “Phase I Reopening Plan.”
Please note that the following guidelines are still in place:
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL VISITORS & RESEARCHERS.
- NO MORE THAN 3 “DROP IN” VISITORS MAY BE IN THE OFFICES AT ONE TIME. If the door is locked, or staff is standing outside, this indicates capacity has been reached. Please be patient while waiting for space to open up.
- RESEARCHERS LOOKING TO ACCESS THE LAND RECORDS VAULT ARE STILL REQUIRED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. Appointments are available Monday-Friday from 10am-3pm in 30-minute blocks. Appointments can be made by phone (802-496-2218 ext. 2 or 3), in-person, or by email.
- ONCE INSIDE, PLEASE STAND IN THE SPACES INDICATED. THEY WILL BE MARKED AS #1 (THE COUNTER), #2 (BY THE STAIRS), AND #3 (BY THE KITCHEN).
- ENTRANCE IS NOT PERMITTED TO ANYONE WHO IS EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19, RESPIRATORY ILLNESS, OR FEVER. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ENTERING AND USE ELECTRONIC METHODS INSTEAD (PHONE OR EMAIL).
The Selectboard will evaluate the Phase I reopening plan on July 12, 2021