Waitsfield Annual Meeting - March 3, 2015
The Town of Waitsfield, Vermont extends to all an invitation to the Town Meeting to be held at the Waitsfield Elementary School Auditorium, Route 100, Waitsfield, on Tuesday, March 3, 2015. The meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. and will continue after lunch, reconvening at 1:00 p.m., with affairs of the Waitsfield Town School District. While only legal residents on the Checklist are allowed to vote on issues, all are invited to come to our Town Meeting and to meet the town officials, citizenry, neighbors, landowners, and visitors to become more familiar with our Town of Waitsfield, Vermont and its constituents.
Absent Voter Ballots
Abstentee Ballots are available at the Town Clerk's Office. Voters who would like to vote early or expect to absent on Town Meeting day may vote at the Town Clerk's Office at 9 Bridge Street, or call the Town Clerk at (802) 496-2218 and have a ballot mailed. Ballots MUST be received by 7:00 p.m. on March 3, 2015, the close of the Annual Town Meeting.
Ways of voting early or absentee in the 30 days before the election:
- Vote in the Town Clerk's office before March 2, 2015.
- You may take the ballot(s) out of the Town Clerk's office for yourself (or another person if you are authorized person to request a ballot) and return in the same manner as if the ballots were received by mail.
- Have a ballot mailed and retun it to the Town Clerk's office before electiond day or to the polling place before 7:00pm. on election day.
- If you are sick or disabled, you may ask the Town Clerk on or before March 2, 2015, to have two justices of the peace bring a ballot to you at your home on any of the eight (8) days preceding the day of the election.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015, at 5:00pm is the deadline for applying to be added to the voter checklist for the March 3, 2015 Annual Meeting.
Waitsfield 2014 Town Report
The full published 2014 Report can be downloaded HERE
Town of Waitsfield
- Condensation of 2014 Annual Meeting Minutes
- Condensation of 2014 Annual Meeting Minutes - Corrected to include missing articles
- Condensation of 2014 Special Town Meeting Minutes
- Town Officers 2014
- Selectboard Annual Report
- Planning Commission Annual Report
- Development Review Board Annual Report
- Water Commission Annual Report
- Conservation Commission Annual Report
- Energy Committee Annual Report
- Town Meeting Research Group Report
- Statement of Taxes Raised
- Statement of Delinquent Taxes
- Delinquent Tax List
- Clerk Fees
- Vital Statistics
- Budget Summary
- FY2016 Proposed Budget
- Capital Budget and Program
- Long Term Indebtedness
- Town Reserve & Other Funds
- Town Capital Projects
- Waitsfield-Fayston Volunteer Fire Department Report
- Road Department Report
- Waitsfield Cemetery Commission Report
- Cemetery Trust Funds Report
- Joslin Memorial Library Report
- Joslin Memorial Library Budget Report
- Independent Auditor's Report