The Town of Waitsfield is seeking proposals from qualified individuals, organizations, or other vendors for property maintenance services at and for the General Wait House.
The Town is looking for property maintenance services including, but not necessarily limited to, the following:
- General handy-person services, such as light repairs and carpentry, painting, lighting repair/replacement, coordination of repairs, and similar tasks.
- Interaction and coordination with the General Wait House building committee. The three-person committee is comprised of tenants. A selected service provider will be the first point of contact for the building committee and tenants in most cases,and the committee generally the conduit through which repair and/or maintenance needs made known.
- Coordination of annual maintenance and inspection work for all heating, venting, and air conditioning systems.
- Coordination of and/or implementation of recommendations resulting from the Town’s regular loss control inspections.
- Coordination or implementation of disposal activities related to annual or special cleaning events organized by the tenants.
- Other duties or tasks as agreed upon by the service provider, Wait House building committee,and the Town.
For additional information, or questions, please contact Town Administrator Trevor Lashua via email at [email protected],or by calling (802) 496-2218, ext. 5.